Saturday, February 14, 2009

Zac's Birthday activities!

So Zac's birthday was yesterday. We didn't do a big party this year just some small things with friends and family. Zac's friend Nathan came over Thursday night for a sleep over. They played video games, jumped on the tramp, played video games, played with toys, played video games and watched ESPN!! I think fun was had by all!! Then we went to McDonald's for lunch and Jamie joined us at the miniature golf place in Meridian. OK to be honest none of us are pro miniature golfers but we had fun!!
Then we took Nathan home and I had a little nap!! After Steve and Kelly got home we all headed out to Westy's bowling alley where we met up with Jamie and Zach!! We ate some food while we waited and then the bowling began!! It is amazing how good we all are!! NOT!! It's all about having fun right? We did some cosmic bowling (main lights out, fluorescent and blinking lights on, music blaring)!! I forgot how much fun that is!! We were dancing and being cRaZy!!! We had a blast and here are some pictures so you can see us being goofy!!

Oh as I look at the pictures I noticed a picture of Zach and Jamie's butts. Let me explain. I am always telling him he needs to grow a butt since he doesn't have one. In an attempt to make me happy he used Jamie's sweatshirt to try and make me happy!! Yes that is how much he has with a sweatshirt in his pants!! Thanks for trying Zach! Between you and Steve I feel like I have a huge butt!! Hate you both!!

No comments: