Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Emmett vs Mountain Home January 23rd

What a crazy day. Zac to school and then I was off to work. Left early to swing by the airport pick up my honey who came home from Denver (that will be in the next post) and then off to school to pick up Zac. We went home, rested awhile and then it was off to Emmett for the game against Mountain Home. Crazy day!! Zac and I came out last night for the Baker game and it was amazing!! It was an action packed game that kept us on the edge of our seats!! Cory was on fire!! He had a great game! As well as the other guys. They just came out as a unit and performed wonderfully!! I was so proud!! We won 52-49!! Of course I didn't take pictures but I did give Steve a minute by minute update by text!! So anyway back to today! They played Mountain Home today and again the team just really pulled it together. Cory was making a crazy amount of shots ( I believe he had 25 points??) and we won again today 54-52!! What a game!! Great job guys!!

No comments: