Saturday, February 14, 2009

to my little sis

Okay I must be a brat for just one minute!! This is for my little sis.
Whenever we go to April's she makes us wonderful food!! When they come here they get pizza and doghnuts. Very exciting!! So she makes great cinnamon rolls but they don't always turn out perfect and they seem a lot of work.
Well here is one from the microwave queen!! Found these at Winco or Walmart. They are called "Monkey Bread". You open the box, take off the plastic and put the pan in the microwave. Two and a half minutes later you dump it upside down on a plate and hello you have this!!
They are yummy!!
Love ya Ape but sometimes microwave is just as good!! LOL!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

My mom told us about Monkey Bread and that is what we had Christmas Morning! We love it!! I am sorry I haven't mentioned it to you before! Much easier than the whole baking thing! I agree! Life needs to be simple!