Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas with the hillbillies!!

First I have to start with a special note. Jessica had her first real dance. I got to help pick the dress and she was beautiful if I do say so myself!! I just want to brag about my gorgeous niece!!


Yes I know what you are thinking....."it is January 24th? What do you mean Christmas??" Well between school, work, trips and basketball we have all been so busy we haven't really had time to do Christmas together yet. So first thing Saturday morning Jamie, Zac, Zach, Steve and I (Cory was going to a Jazz game funny story....they broke down and Cory had to walk in the rain and then the car they got had a broken windshield where the snow came in while they were driving.....Cory didn't find it very fun but we laughed for him!!) loaded up and were off too Cascade for Christmas!!

We got there in time to watch a few minutes of Bailey's basketball game (Sorry B I didn't know it was in McCall!!) which she won!! Then all 14 of us trudged over to the pancake house for some crazy huge breakfast!! We all went back to Mom's for dinner, Wii, cards and PRESENTS!! The kids all seemed very happy with their gifts and then the fun began...............


April had the brilliant idea of buying all the kids silly string to open. I thought it would be a blast!! She started to chicken out..."take it outside" but I overrode her and away they went!! Well as you can see they attacked the parents first and then turned on the house and each other. Took a bit to clean up but boy did they have fun!!


After the festivities some of us retired to April's for the night where we played more cards, Wii and just messed around. Weird thing we were all having so much fun being together we never went out in the snow!! Crazy!!

No comments: