Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

So I am sitting here wandering through websites and I remember my long lost blog. Last year it was a way for me to share pictures, thoughts and moments with my friends and family. But over the summer I turned to facebook. Yes, I admitted it. I have spent more time with my facebook then my blog. But I have decided that there are many big and small moments that don't make it on facebook that I want to share. So here is my vow......I, Tammy Holm, do vow to keep my blog updated. To share the moments that in some ways may only be important to some but are all important to me.....starting tomorrow!! ;-) So look for email updates!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Christine "likes" this.
Oh wait...that's a Facebook reference. I guess we're all a little too involved with Facebook. =) I'll be looking forward to your next post.

Steve and Tammy said...

You are a hard person to keep up with on blogs but I will do my best!!