Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Update!

I am cooking some hamburger for our dinner (good ol' yummy burritos!) and so I thought I would take a minute to say hi! We had a pretty mellow weekend. I got a head cold and was kinda yucky on Friday, pretty miserable on Saturday and still not great on Sunday. But I woke up this morning able to breath and feeling much more up to snuff.

Cory had football on Friday at Bishop Kelly! We all went and cheered him on. He had some great catches!

Then Saturday we were off to Mountain Home for Zac! We Won Our Game! Yeah Vikings! The boys played really hard and Zac was in the whole game! I was so proud of him. He played center, running back and on the line for offense and defense. Yeah Zac!

Looks like my hunka hunka burnin' love might not be going to Arkansas which I have to say doesn't make me all that sad! I am soooo spoilt!

Jamie was going to come over for dinner yesterday but I wasn't up to snuff and she has a TON of homework so she stayed home. I promised she could come over soon and I will cook for her!

Well the timer is going off so I must go before I burn it! I am awful! I have to set a timer for a reason! Anyways I have to make sure we are ready for our field trip tomorrow! We are off to Celebration Park! I hope everyone is well!

No comments: