Sunday, November 30, 2008

October stuff I missed!! Sorry!

Ok..... I was just noticing that I didn't tell you guys about some fun stuff we did so I am rewinding really fast so this is a little out of order. First, did I mention Jamie got a puppy?? Lexy is an 11 month old 160lb mastiff who is the biggest baby I have ever met. Scared of her own reflection. (you should see her in front of a mirror!!) She came to Grandma and Grandpa's and then has spent some time at our house. Zac is of course in love he got his lap dog and monster dog in one. We love her and it's fun to get to babysit now that we taught her how to go up the stairs (she was scared of them) and her and I came to an understanding about sleeping on the floor and not the couch or my bed!! Jamie spoiled her!!

Okay also on October, I think, the 15th we went to the corn maze with our friends Dave, Angie, Emma, Brandon, Mike, Koli and Nathan. We had such a great time!! We bounced, we drove, we walked and we slid!! It was a beautiful night not cold or windy and everyone had fun!!

Also I didn't tell you about Halloween!! We did something different and went to Nampa to trick or treat with our friends Debbie, Jonathon and Lizzy. We met up with a bunch of friends and wandered around the neighborhood and then went to a party at Debbie's mom's house. There was food and games and scary stories (Debbie frightening the children!!) Zac was so excited to see Lizzy and Jon anyway because they go to a different school now and he got to dress up as Cory for the day. Cory let him borrow his jersey, helmet, gloves and all still dirty, freshly used after the Nampa game. Zac was in hog heaven!! Thanks Cory!!

No comments: