Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day after Thanksgiving shopping


Funniest thing!! Steve and Zac got up on Friday morning and braved Walmart with me for the day after thanksgiving day sale!! 3:30am and Zac is up and ready to go. Zac shopped with me until noon (Steve had to work at 9) and then we went home for an hour or so before I had to go to work and Zac went to Grandma Rose's house. Did he rest?? Oh no they played and watched football!! (Go Broncos!! Kicked Fresno's butt!! Ian Johnson tied the most rushing (? is that right) touchdowns!! Amazing game!!) So I pick him up after work and we are on our way home. We are almost there and talking about dinner, I take a call from Steve, one mile later I try to confirm what Zac wants for dinner and he is snoring in the back seat!! Poor kid made it until 7pm. Then we got home he ate dinner and stayed up until 9pm. What a trooper!! My little buddy was so helpful and in a good mood all day!! I love him!!

No comments: