Sunday, November 30, 2008

Idaho Stampede basketball!!

Last night we went to the Idaho Stampede basketball game. It was the AAU/Y-Ball game so they had extra stuff for the kids. We had quite the party.... Steve, Zac, Jamie, Cory, Mike, Koli, Nathan, Carlos, Andrea, Drew, Adam and I!! While the players were warming up the boys got to sit on the court and watch, then when the introduced the players the kids made a tunnel and the players slapped their hands!! It was a great game and we had really good seats. Jamie went out at quarter and did a contest where she had to dress in boys clothes and make a lay-up. She won!! Go Jamie! Cory played game and won tickets!! Go Cory!! Then after the game all the players came out and signed autographs. We got Zac a basketball and all the players, cheerleaders and the mascot signed!! The players were so nice and the boys had a GREAT time!! OH!! and Cory got his phone signed also!! By Coby Karl!! What a fun night!! Now I have video of the boys making a tunnel and Jamie's race but getting it from the camera, to the computer and onto here I haven't figured out yet!! Check back later and I will figure it out!!

Oh, in case you were confused I thought I should mention Zac has decided to change how he spells his name. He came to me and explained because it is Zachary everyone spells it Zach and he doesn't like the h he likes the k. So since everyone was spelling it wrong he would just make it easier and go with ZAC. Now you know!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I require an update :o)

Thanks buddy!
~Jenne