Monday, April 20, 2009

Senior pictures for the girls

So Sunday we went and took pictures with Sierra and Sarah (tell me if I spelled it wrong and I will fix it girls). We had a lot of fun and they are so beautiful it made it easy to take nice pics. Okay I promised the girls I would get some pics up as soon as possible. I just went through quickly and tried to grab a few different poses. We haven't played with them or anything so be nice!! Steve is going to start working on them tomorrow. Here you go!

1 comment:

April said...

Hi Tam,
You and Steve do such Wonderful work!! These pictures are Great! Jeff suggested using the picture of her friend with her knees up and her hand on her face as a black and white with her shirt and eyes in color. Otherwise we both thought they looked Really Good. Jess will be next, just 5 short years away. Thanks for all you do, we love your blog!April