Friday, October 24, 2008

we cheated.....ssshhhhh

Ok I have to be off to work but first I must admit.....we cheated. Zack and I were headed up to bed about 10 last night. Steve, Jamie and our friend Kelly were going to watch Saw 4 before heading out to the midnight opening of Saw 5. I got online to find out what time HSM3 was playing on Friday. Zack is off school and I thought since I was getting off early we would go see it on Friday before we went with everyone else on Saturday. He was bummed we weren't seeing it on opening day like we had discussed. Well while looking for movie times we found out they had a midnight show. Now I was ready for bed. Looking forward to curling up with Zack watching a little HSM2 getting ready for Saturday when we are seeing HSM3 with lots of friends and family. He was so excited to be like the adults and go to a MIDNIGHT MOVIE! So we watched the end of HSM2 and then hopped in the car and off to the midnight show of HSM3!! It was really fun. He was so cute and the movie is REALLY good. I will admit my eyes were a little blurry and I am excited to see it again when I am more awake. It has just made me more excited to see it again. If you know me you know I love my musicals and this was just the fix I needed!! I am now going to listen to my High School Musical 3 CD and get ready for round 2!! But for now Zack thinks I am the coolest mom and I will take that!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

You are too silly! I cannot believe you went to that movie three times over the weekend! I knew you were nuts but not that crazy!!! Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time! (Even Ronie!!!)