Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let me catch you up.....

So let me tell you what has been going on lately. Jamie has started college. She is all moved into the dorms and is also still working. Cory is a junior and is playing football. He is almost always on the field and he is a lot of fun to watch. Zack is in second grade now and he is also playing football. He is having a lot of fun and playing his heart out. Steve and I are busy as usual trying to work and keep up with the kids. We both know we will miss it when it is gone so we try to embrace it now. Steve just had a birthday yesterday. We went to Zack's football game, out to lunch and then went to the BSU game. We had a nice day together. No excitement but he is getting older now so....... Well you are now caught up on us. I will include some pictures of the boys.

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

You are getting it! Wonderful pictures! I so want to come and watch Zack. How would I do that with our schedule?!?!?!? We need to get together soon!!! Happy Birthday Steve!